Sushi and Gyukaku Show at Kintaro Sushi

Hello!


This time I want to share my experience trying out restaurant that I have never tried before. A sushi restaurant that somehow famous for the Gyukaku. Weird? Yes, absolutely! However, I really enjoy eating their food. It is called Kintaro Sushi and they have two branch in Jakarta, PIK (Pantai Indah Kapuk) and Senopati. For my first Kintaro Sushi experience, I visit their first branch which located on PIK.

Image result for kintaro sushi pik

This restaurant had quite a long waiting line when I arrived. I need to wait for about 30 minutes before get seated. Because the place was not too big and many people want to visit this place, you need to be patient to get seated. I ordered 3 different course, Sushi, Gyukaku and Udon.
They serve the Sushi on a mini bridge, which looks so beautiful. By the time the bridge arrive at your table, it will covered with fog (dry ice effect). It makes the sushi looks more appealing and of course worth to be an Insta picture.



Sushi comes pretty quick after you order. The gyukaku and udon takes another 20 minutes to be served at your table. However the wait was super worthed because you will get Gyukaku with three different dipping sauce (sweet and sour, garlic and soy sauce),cabbage salad accompanied with sesame dressing, and a little "stove". The meat was so tender and crispy at the outside. My favourite dipping sauce is the garlic one, followed with the sweet and sour sauce.


The udon I ordered called Maze Udon and it taste amazing. Noodles absorbed the flavour so well and they are so generous giving the toppings. Chicken slices was so tender and absorb the flavour from the stock. Super yummy, full of sweet and savoury flavour.

I really enjoy eating here. Eventhough the price was pretty high, I feel the quality is worth the price. I hope to visit there again sometime and try different menu.

Komentar

Postingan Populer