[REVIEW] Raiku Brightening Series

Hi All!



Long time no see. I have been busy lately because my brother was sick. I also got sick after business trip to Kuala Lumpur. So things was rough recently. But now I am back with new skincare to review. Some of you might already seen in from Instagram or other blog. It is Raiku Brightening Series. Raiku is a newcomer local skin care brand. However, they already have a BPOM and Halal license.
I got 4 products to review. All of them from the brightening series and have AHA, niacinamide, and saflower extract. They are toner, serum, night moisturizing cream and morning moisturizing cream. I will breakdown how I feel towards each product.



1. Brightening Toner
I quite like the toner. It feels refreshing and have a cleansing effect. Every time I use it with cotton, it took of dirt from my skin. I think it is because they have AHA in their products which act as exfoliator. However it does not dry out my skin and left tingling or stinging sensation at all. So I think the acid was not that concentrated. I love low acid concentration because it feels more gentle on skin and I can use the product more often.



2. Brightening Serum
I love the serum. Maybe this is my favorite product from this line. It really gives hydration and moisture to my skin. Every time I use it, even though I do not put it in the fridge, I feel a slightly cooling effect. It makes my skin feels softer, smoother and supple. I feel so refresh after using this serum.



3. Brightening Night Cream
This product for me is confusing. First of all, I like the texture that this moisturizer is pretty well absorbed by my skin. However I feel like it don't give a good moisture to my skin, because when I woke up in the morning my skin becomes super oily and a bit dry on the cheek. It never happened to me before. After a few days, I got pimple, so I stop using this moisturizing cream. 



4. Brightening Morning Cream
This cream surprisingly is more moisturizing than the night cream. The texture is a bit thicker than the night cream. Probably because there is titanium dioxide in it, which act as sunscreen. Although it's thick, surprisingly it is easy to absorb and does not leave a sticky feelings to my skin. I like this cream far better than the night cream.

Overall, the products does keep my skin still bright. However I don't really like the night cream. Other than that it's a pretty good product. I will recommend to try the toner and the serum, as I thought they are the best product in this range.

Komentar

Postingan Populer