[REVIEW] Emina Blush, Cream and Powder Blush

Hi All,

It's been a long time. I have been busy with life. Work and relationship took a lot of time and effort to care. So here I am, back writing some stuff about things I like. This time it is about makeup, an affordable blush on from Emina.




Actually I have tried their old cream blush (the peach and pink colored one). But now they have come with another two newer shades, Nudie Brown and Violet. Hmm?? Brown and Violet? That's quite odd for blush color. At first I do feel hesitant to try it out. But you will see later how good the colors are.





As for the pressed powder blush, this is my first time trying it out. I have got two shades, Marshmallow Lady and Sugarcane. Both looks pretty from the packaging. I was really looking into the powder blush because many people said it was super good for an affordable price. The packaging itself to me does not look that cheap. I also surprised at how affordable it is. After I swatch it, I love both colors. Here are the swatch of those blush.







The cream blush gives a sheer and more natural look. While the powder one is more pigmented and have shimmer on it. It is easier to apply the powder blush with your brush, while the cream blush is easier to blend with your finger.

I also give a water test to my swatched hand (unfortunately I did not take the photo because it was hard to deal with phone while your hands are wet). I splash some water to my hand, and surprisingly the blush stayed still. Not just the cream blush, the powder blush also stayed pigmented. However, when you rub it with water, it is clear that the powder blush starting to dissapear while the cream blush still stay intact.

There is a hint of fragrance in the cream blush product. It is more like a baby powder fragrance. It is not an annoynce to me, but please remind for those who are sensitive to fragrance. There is a tiny bit of fragrance jn the powder as well, but it is far more subtle than the cream one.

All the colors are pretty natural, even the quirky violet one is pretty good on cheeks. The best combination for a long wearing and good color blush in my opinion are using Nudie Brown + Sugarcane and Violet + Marshmallow Lady. By using both cream and powder blush, it will guarantee your blush long wearing.

See yaa in my other post! Cheers :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer