[REVIEW] Celebon Snail Refining Cream

Hi All!

I hope everyone stay safe from COVID-19 and let's keep staying at home to fight this together.

To make things more interesting at home, I try to take care of my skin more intense than usual times. Trying some new skincares also comes to my list to keep me out of boredom. So here I am trying out moisturizer from Korean Brand Celebon. It is called Celebon Snail Refining Cream.



First time I saw this product on local minimarket. Since most malls are closed or open in limited times, it becomes harder for me to find my usual moisturizer. Thus I dare myself to try something that is easily found on local minimarket. Celebon Snail Refining Cream caught my eye.

Why does it took my interest? First of all,this is a Korean brand and previously I have good result when using Korean skincare. Second, it comes in a small pouch so in case my skin does not like it, it will not be too much of a wasted product. Also, eventhough it comes in a pouch, it still have a stopper so i can save it for next time. Third, since I can found it in local minimarket, it means I can find it pretty easy especially during this pandemic.


When I saw the products name, I expect that this moisturizer will be a white colored cream. I was totally wrong! It is a gel like cream with translucent color and quite easy to absorb. It reminds me of aloe vera gel with different smells. It smells nice though.


The result? It does hydrate and moisturize my skin. However the packaging is too small so if you are interested in using this for quite some time, better stock up. It is good for traveling but since the COVID-19 still around you won't be doing it, right?

Komentar

Postingan Populer