[REVIEW] New Product from NATUR! Natur Brightening Serum

Hi All!

I have been a long time user of NATUR Hair Shampoo. I still remember back when I was on 5th grade, I had a super bad hairfall and my parents suggest me NATUR Shampoo. It was only one ginseng variant and it smells so bad like jamu. However, it really reduced my hairfall siginificantly. So I kept using it until at one point my hair became super frizzy. At that time, NATUR did not have conditioner that's why my hair became so dry and frizzy. But now, they smell nice, got few shampoo variant (i use the tea tree oil), and have other hair care products such as conditioner, hair mask, hair vitamin and my favorite is hair serum.

Well, that's just an introduction to NATUR but now let's talk about the new stuff. Celebrating their 20th anniversary, NATUR launched their new product and it's not hair care. It's their skincare line! Yes, NATUR has their own skincare line. They already had sleeping mask before and now face serum. There are three serum variants : Brightening, Calming, and Renew. I got to try the Brightening Serum which contain Vitamin C and Sour Lime.


Vitamin C is known to be good for boosting your immune system. However they also claimed to be good to brighten up your skin and even out the dark spot on your skin. It is also known to be good for oily skin. That's why I am so intrigued to try this serum. FYI, this is my first Vitamin C serum, so I don't really know what to expect. Let's start with the packaging. It is quite simple packaging and I am surprised they got a frosted glass bottle with pipette. It looks a bit luxurious for a brand like NATUR, but since they made the sticker and the box simple, it does not look intimidating.


The texture of this serum is not so thick but not too watery. It's just in between in my opinion. It looks white in the bottle, but when you put it in your hand it looks transparent. The serum is quite easy to absorb and does not leave any stickiness whatsoever. I quite enjoy using this serum, except for the smell. At first I thought they got no smell since they claim to be no alchohol and fragrance added. However, as time goes by, I kinda smell a weird funky soft smell. Almost like rotten citrus, but it's not so strong. Super subtle that sometimes I can smell it and sometimes I cannot.


The result on my skin so far is pretty good. After three weeks using this serum, I feel like the bumpiness on my jaw has reduced a bit and my skin feels softer. I am not sure whether it make my skin brighter or not but at least the texture of my skin has improved since using this product. Will I repurchase it? Probably. Since it is my first Vitamin C serum, I want to explore other brands and see what's the best for me.

Komentar

Postingan Populer