[REVIEW] Surprisingly Moisturizing and Suits my Skin, Hatomugi Conditioning Gel

Hi All!

If you follow me on Instagram you might notice that I am a religious user of Hatomugi Skin Conditioner. I really like it for 7 skin method, it is a super light toner and hydrating. To know that Hatomugi has another product, I am really intrigued. So when i saw sale on Sociolla, I bought this product, Hatomugi Conditioning Gel.



My first impression is that for a moisturizer cream the jar is pretty huge. Not as huge as aloe vera soothing gel but quite huge. It is also a bit heavy because the jar contains a lot of product. So for the price given, I think it is already on a good price to product ratio. It is just simple purple and white color. Not a fancy packaging but i won't say it is bad.



After having my first touch to the gel, I instantly hope for this gel to works well on my skin. It feels so good when touching your skin. It feels cool eventhough I don't put it in an Air Conditioned room or keep it in the fridge. It somehow soothes my skin and after applying to my face, I feel my skin become more supple. I love how it makes my morning skin feels super soft.



However when I try to put it on my body skin, which is drier than my face, I don't feel my body become as supple as my face. So I assume that this gel is a good moisturizer for oily skin, but for those who have dry skin, you might want to find something creamier.

Overall I really like this gel as my moisturizer. It really suits my oily skin, giving my skin a more supple and softer feels. I really goes well especially after I apply serum. It kinda locks the serum in and makes my skin better. I am definitely gonna repurchase it!

Komentar

Postingan Populer