[REVIEW] Joylab Eye on Diet Cream

Hi, All!

Longtime no see. I have been busy with private problems and now the COVID-19 strike. Some of my plans need to be postponed until the COVID-19 situation gets better. I hope everyone is safe and okay. Deep condolence to those who is affected directly by this pandemic,especially who lost their loved ones. Big thanks and respect to all the paramedics that fighting this disease in front line.

Since most of us are stuck at home (hopefully) it will be a good time for trying something new. For me it is incorporating new product in my skincare routine. This time, I tried Joylab Eye on Diet Cream. I have been wanting to use eye cream on my skincare routine. However, most eye creams are quite expensive or a bit too thick to my liking. So,when I found out about Joylab's eye cream, I am so excited to give it a try.


First look on the packaging, its a simple designed packaging. However it looks nice and cute because they incorporate pastel colors on it. The tube also feels soft. I'm not sure what is the material of their tube but it feels soft.
 
 
The texture of this cream is not too thick. Pretty moist, but quite easy to absorb. Just like any other eyecream, you only need a little bit for both of your eyelids and eyebags. Everytime I use it at night, after the cream is absorbed, it feels a little bit cool and calming around my eye lids. However I don't really see it is super effective to calm your darked eyelid (because of lack of sleep). Like it cannot do a one night effect on it. I also search review from other people, and they found the same thing about it.

Overall, I think it is a good product for those who just started using eyecream, so let's say that it is a beginner product. Since the price is super affordable with the product amount quite a lot for eyecream (30gr), and it is not to thick. I think it is suitable for those who have oily to normal eyelids.

Komentar

Postingan Populer