[REVIEW] Local Gel Moisturizer, Suitable for Oily Skin

 Hi All!

It's been quite some time and I have tried several new products. This time I will review a local moisturizer. It is JOYLAB Moisture Bomb Pudding Gel Cream. The reason I tried this is because I find it a bit difficult to buy my Hatomugi Conditioning Gel. Probably logistic problems due to covid. So I opt to try local brand's product.

It comes in a small 30gr jar, which last for about a month in my case. As the name states, it has a gel texture that makes the product easy to absorb. It has a soft fragrance that resembles grape to me. The cream has a vivid pinkish colour that turns transparent after spreading it to your skin.



The key ingredients in this products are Niacinamide and Betaine. Niacinamide is know for brightening agent and good for maintaining skin elasticity. While Betaine helps to retain moisture and give hydration to skin without sticky residual.

After using is for a month, I do enjoy the sensation it gives to my skin. It feels kinda cool and soothing. I do agree that the cream does moisture my skin without making it sticky. I do feel it makes my skin more supple and soft. However I am not sure about the brightening effect since my skin is already bright before using it. So I guess it can maintain my bright skin quite well.

I am really satisfied with this cream and planning to repurchase it next month. Please give me a huge discount JOYLAB hahaha

Here are the full ingredients list :

Water, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Betaine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbitol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Tromethamine,Fragrance(Parfum), Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Acid Red 18 (CI 16255)



Komentar

Postingan Populer