[EN] [EVENT + REVIEW] Laneige Water Sleeping Mask EX

 Hi All!

Starting this year I will make this blog bilingual.  The reasons : I stilk want to practice writing in English, plus practicing writing in Indonesian. Every blog post will begin with [ID] for Bahasa Indonesia and [EN] for English. Okay, that's all for the announcement. Now back to the review.

So, back in January I was pretty lucky to get the opportunity attending Laneige and Female Daily Event, discussing their newest Sleeping Mask. Aside from learning about probiotics in the products, we also create our own strawberry and banana yogurt triffle. It was so fun even though it was just an online event by zoom.

According to the explanation from the brand side, probiotic complex in their newest sleepinf mask are good to balance out the good bacteria in our skin. If we have a proper amount of good bacteria in our skin, it will be plump, supple, soft and healthy. 

I have tried it out for 2-3 weeks. I really like this formula better than the old ones. The texture is a bit thicker than the old formula but still easy to absorb. I can see the result pretty instantly. After using it for 1 night, I already feel my skin become softer and plumper. With the new formula, I think you don't need to use that much product in one go. So you will use less product than the old formula. 


Please note if you want to try this product, use it 2-3 times a week. Because there's nothing good comes from too much mask.

Komentar

Postingan Populer