[REVIEW] Easy Daily-use Foundation from Wardah!

Hi All,

I know the pandemic made our life change a lot. We cannot hang out that much and all travel plans are cancelled. So things could get easily boring at home. For me personally it also mean that I rarely use make up. However once in while I want to do make up just to lift up my mood. Using a light and easy product will be my choice during this pandemic.

I am glad that Female Daily give me the opportunity to try this new foundation for Wardah. It's called Wardah Lightening Liquid Foundation. I got shade #2 Beige.



The packaging is quite simple. It comes in a small tube that is travel friendly with small tip at the end of the tube. For me the foundation is not too runny, but still pretty light. You can control the coverage by measuring how much product you want to use in your face.

The finish unfortunately is not fully matte. It is more velvety. So I need to put another face powder to keep it set a bit longer. I really reccomend thus foundation for daiy use because it is simple, affordable, easy to get.

Komentar

Postingan Populer