[REVIEW] New K-beauty Product! d'Alba White Truffle Vital Spray Serum

Hi All!

Are you K-beauty lovers? I personally loves Korean skincare because usually they are more suitable with asian skin and don't you feel tempted whenever you see those K-Pop and K-Drama star's skin??? The got smooth healthy glowing skin that has become the very standard of Korean beauty.

This time I want to introduce a new Korean brand that is just starting to reach Indonesia. It's called d'Alba. They were established in Korea on 2016. So they've been around for 4years now. d'Alba is known for their white truffle ingredients in their skincare line. I am pretty lucky to try one of their favorite product, White Truffle Spray Serum.





My first impression is this product's packaging looks luxurious. Simple yet elegant with some gold and silver foil. However the bottle is actually made from plastic so it is quite travel friendly and not as heavy as glass bottle. I use this product usually in the morning as a skipcare. This product claim to be a 3in1 product, toner, serum and face mist. That's why it is super easy to use and saving time and steps on your skincare routine.

This Spray Serum does calming my acne and smoothen out my skin texture. Ever since using is daily for 2 weeks my skin feels softer and some of my acne does fade away. However this serum has a strong fragrance. It is floraly and lovely but its too strong,even to my liking. Fortunately the smell does not lingers so it does not bug me too much.

I am surprised that my skin love this type of serum and I hope d'Alba will make no fragrance or less fragrance version of it. I would love to try and know more about d'Alba products in the future.

Komentar

Postingan Populer