[REVIEW] Raiku Brightening Mask & Raiku LS Cream

Hi, All!

Hope everyone is healthy and happy. Keep stay at home if possible and wear mask whenever going out.

I have been very lucky get to try these new products from local brand Raiku. If you have been following me for sometimes, I have tried their previous products, the brightening series. Now they have new products coming, Brightening Mask and LS Cream.

Brightening Mask

This is a leave on mask that does not need to be washed off. My first impression about the packaging is quite simple and straightforward. Just a combination of soft pink colour and white. To be honest I feel it is a better quality packaging than the previous brightening series.




The product contains  Niacinamide and caviar extract for brightening your skin, Collagen and Sodium Hyaluronate for hydrating and plumping your skin.



The texture is thick gel. Although it has a thick consistency, it is surprisingly easy to absorb. Even my oily skin love the mask so much. It does hydrate and moisturized my skin well. However even after 2 weeks using it I have not seen the brightening effect yet. Probably it needs more time to do so.

Light and Sheer (LS) Cream

This cream is suppose to be a primer. However it also has skincare properties such as niacinamide, Vit.E and Rice Extract for brightening and plumping your skin. The packaging is quite simple, a white long tube with some memphis pattern. 


My first impression of this product is I think I can use it as a moisturizer as well. Because it is so easy to absorbed and gives a brightening effect on your skin. It also feels a bit cool when first time it touched my skin (eventhough I did not put it in the fridge or in a room with AC).




It does make my your makeup last longer than usual like what a primer should do. I really amazed with the quality of this product.

Overall I think these products are much more better than Raiku's previous products. It suits my skin better and does give a good results. Hope to see more Raiku's product in the future.

Komentar

Postingan Populer