[REVIEW] The Adventure of Vit.C Serum - Garnier Edition

 Hi All!

If you remember, few months ago I tried Natur Brightening Serum that contains Vit.C in it. It makes me curious about other brands of Vit.C and since I got a good result from it, I want to know what about other brands Vit.C serum. Can it works well too for my skin? 

From some brands I found online, finally I dared myself to try Garnier Light Complete Serum. I choose Garnier because it was on sale (haha!). Well that's not the main reason. It actually because Garnier is a well known drugstore brand and I have a good experience with their serum sheet mask. So I think their serum formulation will suitable for my skin.

The packaging is made of small glass bottle with pipette attached to its cap. It is quite simple to use, use the pipette to take some of the serum liquid. Drop the liquid on your face and rub gently with your finger until absorbed. The texture is a bit watery so it will be absorbed in no time.


I like the fragrance of this serum. It smells nice, kinda citrusy with a hint of flower. It smells refreshing. I always use it in the morning because the smell gives me some spirit to start the day. Plus Vit.C can neutralize radicals so it is better used in the morning before you go out.

Using it for 2 weeks makes my skin better. The pimple scars were lighten and my skin texture is smoother. I think this serum is suitable for any type of skin, but mostly normal and oily. I  not sure how acid will react to sensitive and dry skin since Vit.C is acid.

Komentar

Postingan Populer