[REVIEW] Local Brand I don't Expect I'll Like it so much

Hi All,

It's been a while and I heard Jakarta will go on another lockdown. Not sure tho about Medan that does not have a good testing capacity and the people just cannot stay at home for whatever the reason is. I hope we all stay safe, keep practicing social distancing, wear mask, wash your hands and just hold everything until we find the vaccine to this virus. If I can hold my wedding as long as needed I know you can do it too!

Now let's move on to the real review! Recently I got package from N'pure. It is quite a new local skincare brand and they once got viral on Instagram because of their Marigold Toner that has beautiful flower petal inside it. It looks so pretty, you should check out the picture on their Instagram account!


I am lucky enough that I got to experience product from their Marigold Series, Marigold Flower Facial Wash. I am really intrigue to try this product, especially after seeing it on Female Daily video. It is a facial wash with cleansing tools attached on it.

At first I was a bit skeptical with the brush. I thought it was made of plastic and hard. Apparently it is made of silicon and it feels super soft and gentle on your skin. 

After using it for the first time, I instantly love the sensation. My skin feels so fresh and clean without feeling too tight or dry whatsoever. I also love the soft floral scent comes out the facial wash. However after using it continuously for 3days I kinda feel the brush makes my skin a bit hurt (maybe because I scrub too much on the acne area). So I stopped using the brush and applying the facial wash foam with my hand. However after I try using it with more gentle motion, it does not makes my skin feels hurt whatsoever.

I am really glad that you can remove and put back the brush part on the bottle quite easily. It helps me to control when to exfoliate or not. This facial wash also have some brightening effect to it (you can see in female daily video that Aga's skin instantly looks brighter after a lot of massage with the brush).

Even though I really like this product, there is still a downside of it. I think the amount of the product stored in the bottle is not that much. As a cleanser that will be used twice a day, for the price given it become pretty expensive. I wish they will make the bigger volume with the same price, lol.

Overall I still think this facial wash is worth to try. As a local product, the quality is super good, even better than some of international brand. Also the sensation using cleansing tools in the bottle, I never saw any other brand did that so it is a good experience for you to try. I even thinking of repurchasing this sometime later when I want to splurge myself.

Hope my review helps! If you have any other opinion about this product or any questions, feel free to write down in the comment section! Cheers! Stay safe, stay healthy.

Komentar

Postingan Populer