[REVIEW] Local Cica Nightcream! Suitable for oily skin

Hi All!

I want share another local brand product. Recently, I've been trying more local product because their quality has become better and there are more variations and alternatives to try. This time, I'm trying a local brand night cream with Centella Asiatica (cica) from n'pure.


If you already saw my previous post, you guys must know how much I like n'pure's Marigold Face Wash. Now I want to try their Centella Asiatica series, the nightcream one. They claim that this night cream can substitute sleeping mask. Well, let's dig into it!


My first impression was they really put a lot into the packaging. The box come in a hard box that folded like a ring box. It looks nice on the outside. However the jar itself does not look as nice as the box. The printing in the jar also not that clean so it's a shame. Also it is actually pretty small and contains just 12,5gr of products.

I am super relieved that it is not a super thick cica cream like most Korean brands. It is almost like a gel cream that is quite easy to absorb. It cooled and calmed your skin. It has a soft super subtle fresh fragrance. The first few days using it, my skin felt a bit tingled. It also felt a bit itchy near my eyes and nose. Probably it is my skin reaction to this new cream.

After few weeks using it, I feel that it calms my skin and helps to reduce my acne spots. It also helps smoothing my skin texture. I really like this cream, however it is so small. It does not last for a month if I am using it daily. 

It is such a shame that for the price given, I think the products we get is too little. I prefer a simpler packaging but we can get more products from it.

Komentar

Postingan Populer